This harness is very closely based on the statue of St George from the alter piece in the church of St Wolfgang in Salzkammergut, Austria. The Original was carved by Michael Pacher between 1471 and 1481.
Heat treated spring steel throughout with fluting, piercing and gilt decoration. Brayette, dagged skirt and full sleeves in 7mm wedge riveted mail. All rolled edges are hollow square section.
The complete harness weighs 33.5Kgs